A private lesson allows us to work one-on-one with you to achieve your goals at your own pace and with the privacy that some prefer.
Private lessons can be scheduled more flexibly rather than having to fit into a group class schedule.
A private lesson will typically be more productive since we can focus exclusively on your needs.
Advantages of a Private Dance Lesson
Another good reason for choosing private ballroom dance lessons is that group lessons often do not provide as high a level of detail as is needed to become a highly proficient dancer. While group classes are good for learning patterns, private lessons allow for learning all of the nuances of technique that allow the dancer to truly shine.
We offer a FREE class consultation (new students only) as well as very affordable seriously affordable Prices and Packageoptions
Book my FREE consultation NOW
Top 10 Reasons to Take Private Lessons
- They enable you to effectively learn the most advanced figures and technique.
- The fastest way to improve your dancing is through private lessons.
- You select the dance and details you want to work on in your private lesson.
- Private lessons progress at your own pace.
- Privates are booked to meet your scheduling needs.
- Privates allow you 100% individualized attention from your teacher.
- Your teacher can customize your choreography to maximize your strengths.
- Private lessons provide a discreet environment where you can ask questions you may not want to ask in front of a large group
- Privates enable you to feel the highest quality technique, instead of just listening and watching.
- Private lessons are your most effective tool to taking your dancing to a performance/competition level of proficiency.
If your busy schedule doesn’t allow you time to fit into a group class, or if the dance you want to learn isn’t being offered, or if you prefer individualized dance instruction, private ballroom and latin dance lessons are right for you!
Smooth — Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Viennese Waltz
Rhythm — Cha Cha, Rumba, East Coast Swing, West Coast Swing, Bolero, Mambo, Samba, Merengue
Standard — Waltz, Tango, Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot , Quickstep
Latin — Cha Cha, Samba, Rumba, Paso Doble, Jive